Every day from the 30th November 2018 I am trying to tick one of these daily challenges.
I will tick them off as I go.
- Make a vlog of your day and upload it to YouTube.
- Read an entire book.
- Write a short story.
- Go to a shop I’ve never been in before and buy something I don’t have.
- Post a picture to Instagram every hour I am awake.
- Go the whole day without coffee.
- Go the whole day without talking.
Invite a friend that I haven’t spoken to in over a year for coffee. Write, record and upload a song from scratch.
- Climb a mountain.
- Tweet every hour that you are awake.
- Go busking in Cambridge City Centre.
- Go out wearing the dungarees you bought 2 years ago and have not yet worn.
- Do a painting on a canvas and give it away.
- Make a piece of art and sell it.
- Make a wearable piece of clothing and wear it.
- Cycle to London.
- Bake a cake and give it to someone.
- Give a gift to a complete stranger.
- Make someone a 3-course meal.
- Design a logo for a company and send it to them, telling them it’s theirs to use.
- Write a song for someone else to sing.
- Volunteer for a day.
- Run a sub 3-hour marathon.
- Complete a half-Ironman in one day.
- Enter a full Ironman.
- Bench press 100kg for 3-5 full reps
- Re-string all the guitars.
- Make a travel vlog whilst in Estonia.
- Record a song a day for a whole week. (on-going for 7 days)
- Run 10 miles every day in January for charity
- Be someone’s assistant for a whole day and document it (pictures and video).
- Stay in a local Air BnB for no reason.
- Buy something in an antique store.
- Take a picture every hour you are awake.
Go a full week without chewing gum.
- Go to another new country
- Turn down a good sounding offer
- Take up a bad sounding offer
- Eat at the fanciest restaurant in town in a full suit
- Pretend to be really important for a day. (Smart dress, sunglasses, attitude)
- Buy Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
- Run an old route in an old haunt. (Where you used to live)
- Go back to university just for a visit and speak to an old lecturer.
- Walk somewhere high up to watch the sunrise.
- Run 3 times in one day.
- Speak to everyone you see in one day. (At least a “hello”.)
- Buy a daring clothing item and wear it.
- Record a TED-style talk and upload it to YouTube.
- Try and get a shout out from someone famous.
- Go a whole day without looking online/at the phone.
- Go 3 days without a phone or going online (on-going for 3 days)
- Cycle a considerable distance (over 150km in one day)
- Climb Ben Nevis
- Learn a cover’s set of songs.
- Go to the book shop and buy a book that sounds awful.
- Read the awful book in one day.
- Book a solo gig.
- Play a solo gig.
- Buy a new water bottle.
- Confess a lie to someone.
- Do a food challenge.
- Play a board game.
- Win a prize.
- Go to a library and read a whole book in the library.
- Watch back to back films at the cinema.
- Go a day without spending any money.
- Take Mum and Dad out for a meal.
- Break a minor rule.
- Try skiing.
- Write down every single thing you hear in one day.
- Eat dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner.
- Do a full day of porridge bowls for every meal (sweet & savoury).
- Get on TV
- Order something random on Wetherspoons app for a random location.
- Make Pizza from scratch again.
Tell something I’ve never told anyone on the blog.
- Take myself out to dinner, by myself.
Make a comic strip and upload it.
- Run a half marathon before work.
- Complete a retro playstation game (Crash Bandicoot) for nostalgia’s sake.
- Arrange and have a party.
- Get a haircut without booking.
- Go to a surrounding village that I’ve never been to.
- Go a whole day without typing on a computer – manual writing only.
- Take a train somewhere for no reason.
- Try a new cuisine.
- Plan the worst day ever.
- Do all the planned activities for the worst day ever.
- Sleep outside for one night with no tent
- Meet a hero/inspiration.
- Go to a gig at the corn exchange.
- Learn all the songs in an old copy of Total Guitar.
- Throw out/sell useless items that are laying around.
- Create something out of useless items that are laying around.
- Buy the goddamn new Garmin watch.
- Go a full day without using the car.
- Sneak on top of a building, get a photo of the view.
- Plan the best day ever.
- Live the best day ever.